Oven baked chicken breast. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp.
Easy, tasty and healthy basic chicken breast recipe that will become your go-to. Oven Baked Chicken - These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe HOWEVER, this Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts recipe MIGHT have changed my mind. You can Cook Oven baked chicken breast using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked chicken breast
- What You needis 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of marinating sauce.
Slap me silly, but I had no idea that brining chicken. I learned this way of cooking chicken in culinary school. Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese. It's baked to perfection without any fuss In this lighter version of chicken Parmesan I skip the pan-frying in oil and instead bake lightly-breaded chicken breasts in the oven, then top with sauce and cheese.
Oven baked chicken breast instructions
- marinating sauce. 2 tablespoons olive oil, basil paste, pepper, paprika powder, garlic, sweet soy sauce, cumin powder, salt.
- massage the sauce onto the chicken breasts. seal the chicken breasts into a fitting plastic box and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- preheat the oven to 190°F Celsius. take the chicken breasts out of the fridge and massage the marinated breasts again..
- lay the chicken breasts on a foil covered baking tray. fold the foil into a cup around the chicken. pour some olive oil and soy sauce over the breasts and cover the breasts with fresh spinach leaves.
- bake for 15 minutes then turn the chicken breasts around and bake for 15 minutes. slice through the chicken to make sure it is cooked..
- serve with a side salad, rice, or baked potato wedges. use the remainder of the marinated sauce for the potatoes wedges.
Our oven-baked chicken breast recipe is so easy and delicious. Here's how to bake chicken perfectly, with helpful instructions, including the best And baked chicken breasts have a reputation for being even worse! When you don't sear it at all over the stovetop, you're losing out on texture too. Baked chicken can be a healthy, quick meal to make any night of the week. To bake chicken, you just need to season your chicken and add it to a baking pan.